Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Here we go again

Okay people. To all of my avid readers, of which there are one, I'm too busy to blog every day of my life. So shut it.

"Sometimes you don't talk because you are inside yourself and outside things are a distraction you'd rather not endure. Maybe the world will go away, you hope."

My mom wrote that. I'm basically a miniature version of my mother. Isn't that great? It really is. I always thought I was more like my dad. But I'm noticing more and more that I am more like my mom. Isn't that great? It really is.

There is so much going through my mind right now that I can't even process it. That's kind of how it feels to be inside of yourself. You can't process anything the way you're supposed to. When this happens, I tend to make lists. Yay.

1. Max Worsham. Nuff said.
2. Alex Hughes. Nothing to say.
3. "See you in the next life" +plus+ "Is it the next life already??" =equals= The extent of Tori's cleverness.
4. Are you Mormon? Do you like to read?
5. Some 13-year-olds are just born with amazing eyes.
6. Don't invite people to mutual unless you really want them there. On the other hand, just invite people to mutual. It's good for you. And them.
7. Mr. Revelli is not a seminary teacher. Get over it.
8. Your pet bathroom will never smell like vanilla goodness!
9. I don't want to live by myself with old people. Graduation's going to suck!
10. "I heard you wanted to be accompanist." "Oh I did. Now I don't."
11. Some 17-year-old girls are just born high maintenance flirts.
12. Making fun of people is never fun. Where's the fun in making fun? After the making part.
13. Call Natalie. Which Natalie? The mother. The mother of Natalie or Natalie the mother?

Thirteen is a great number. So that list probably won't make sense to anyone but me. Probably because it is the thoughts inside of my head. But it will probably entertain me for years to come. You have questions? I have answers. Usually.
Thank you ladies and gentlemen. I'll be here all day.

No comments: